[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Random Society.com • View topic - Old Friends
Random Society.com

Old Friends

Post anything in general here.

Re: Old Friends

Postby Duck-Duck-Sheep » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Duck-Duck-Sheep

Postby Johnson » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:19 am

I feel like we need to switch the avatars to something new again soon. What do you guys think? :P
My avatar is a picture of Natalie Portman With A Mustache... Mmmm... Sexy.
Johnson

Postby Nick » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:23 am

Nick
Site Admin

Postby Johnson » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:31 am

I like Johnson.
Johnson

Postby rhymeswithorange » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:36 am

Nick fad:
I think Ice-Imp fad:
der_wahnsinn fad:
avedade fad:
rhymeswithorange

Postby IceImp » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:48 am

Lol I made the weird midget anime Rhymes with Orange, Also wtf I dont remember Jack with the blue skin tho!

Also im gona see if i have the one from the apple in front of face painting fad.

also random images i have on my computer which are probley from RS

Last edited by IceImp on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IceImp

Postby Duck-Duck-Sheep » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:32 am

Yeah that is from us. Me and Der_Wahnsinn are on the photo and I told you to try to find us. You absolutely did not find us hah.

I can't see the second photo.
Duck-Duck-Sheep

Postby IceImp » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:48 pm

It was back when Tommaycry was emo and he had that as his dp.

Speaking of which I found a ton more things of RS which were never shown to public!

It seems someone loves his RWO.
IceImp

Postby rhymeswithorange » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:53 pm

I found some stuff too ha

The rough draft of the present RS logo

When DDS was addicted to Rhianna
rhymeswithorange

Postby IceImp » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:07 pm

IceImp

Postby Johnson » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:58 pm

- Adevade
- LennyChuckles
- DDS
- Me
- LOK
- RedMongoose
- Der Whansin
- Messiah
- Bobby
- IceImp
- RWO
- Is that blue guy supposed to be TMC?
- Who was that guy who had a gamecube thingy for his avatar again? With like a stick through it or something???

I can't remember the other ones' names, but I recognize most of them.
Johnson

Postby rhymeswithorange » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Nipsta is probably there, the black english kid

and Gamecue was the kid with the Gamecube thing
rhymeswithorange

Postby Johnson » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:40 pm

NIPSTA! Yes, he's the one with the N on his bandana.

Also, Gamecue (of course). It was a gamecube with a face and a pool cue through it.
Johnson

Postby IceImp » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:43 pm

Angry face is the yellow one, there was a account on RS named angry face when I made this, the blue one is a terrible version of jack and the greenish blue was that guy who had a mario mushroom as his dp and havelin is the panada bear hat a sort of blueish whitish color. Llamma cheif is green and the dark grey is frozen fire.
IceImp

Postby Duck-Duck-Sheep » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:52 pm

Attachments
1156347214.jpg
1156347214.jpg (6.39 KiB) Viewed 13777 times
Picture 71.jpg
Picture 71.jpg (362.69 KiB) Viewed 13777 times
Picture 96.jpg
Picture 96.jpg (361.28 KiB) Viewed 13777 times
Duck-Duck-Sheep

Postby Duck-Duck-Sheep » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:54 pm

GERMAN NICK:
german nick.PNG
german nick.PNG (6.44 KiB) Viewed 13777 times

BLUE MONGOOSE:
bluemongoose.PNG
bluemongoose.PNG (68.8 KiB) Viewed 13777 times

ADEVADE SHEEP:
adevade sheep.JPG
adevade sheep.JPG (13.93 KiB) Viewed 13777 times
Duck-Duck-Sheep

Postby Duck-Duck-Sheep » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:07 am

I think Halo sheep, adevade sheep and blue mongoose were comissioned avatars that I did with blood and sweat for you guys.

Then, this would be the signature that I made for the sheep group for red:
woolmongoose.JPG
woolmongoose.JPG (7.18 KiB) Viewed 13776 times

now some juicy HD signature:
sheepnig.JPG
sheepnig.JPG (13.22 KiB) Viewed 13776 times

BUT GUYS WTF SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO ME OH GOD:
sheepnig.JPG
sheepnig.JPG (13.22 KiB) Viewed 13776 times
Attachments
WTF GUYS.jpg
WTF GUYS.jpg (286.21 KiB) Viewed 13776 times
Duck-Duck-Sheep

Postby Duck-Duck-Sheep » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:09 am

Yep. It's llammas. Wtf guys I am scared.

yep llammas.png
yep llammas.png (4.36 KiB) Viewed 13776 times
Duck-Duck-Sheep

Postby Duck-Duck-Sheep » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:51 pm

I just noticed I killed this topic with my quad post. Sorry!
Duck-Duck-Sheep

Postby Johnson » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:07 am

Furrrp.
Johnson

PreviousNext

Return to General